Re: [IRCA] Eastern beverage

KAZ,

Yes, I know that. For years I would make a change in an antenna. If I
didn't like it the first night, I would change it. Of course that was
not a good idea, but I was a kid at the time and I did not know much
about antennas then. So far the beverage, I like the results. Not
perfect, but what antenna is? hi. But several channels are back in the
mumble jumble at night, especially the upper channels, much like the
90s. If I would have known disconnecting the termination would make that
much difference, I would have done it before.
Thanks.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin