Re: [IRCA] DU's from Florida

This is Ray Moore, a long time NRC member who
lives in the Ft. Myers FL area. He reportedly is using
a homebrew rx, and I think, a R8 type rx as well,
and a 23 inch spiral loop. Ray has reported in
occasionally during the past year, but only to NRC.

Ray's secret is that he is DXing every morning,
and on the 2 or 3 days a month that there is
prop, he is there to hear it.

Just another example of how -- IMO -- if you are
"serious" about DX, you need to belong to "every"
club. While there is a lot of overlap, yet there are
many instances of non-overlap.

And in fairness, note that DX Monitor has a lot of tech
information that is not seen elsewhere.

- Bob