[IRCA] TP's for Apr 6

Almost exclusively a "Down Under" morning when I started listening at 1315UT, and nothing with a particularly good signal.   1566 seemed to  be the only one from Asia at that time.   Things faded pretty quickly after 1330UT.   The propagation monitor recorded a fantastic "sunset at the transmitter" for 612 kHz at around 0900UT, but I wasn't awake to hear it.

Down Under unless otherwise noted:

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly): none

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash): none

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:  567 New Zealand //756, 612, 684 (Fiji? as island mx being played), 738 (not //612; talk heard here is usually Australia), 756 NZ

Burbles in the splatter and noise:  1386, 1566 (likely HLAZ per intonation of speech)

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):  1098, 1503, 1548

best wishes,

Nick