[IRCA] Antenna update

Hi Bill,

The beverage non terminated does have a different pattern on some
frequencies and the splatter is worse from the two Astoria statons,
especially KAST; so I don't know if I will leave it non terminated or
not. Some frequencies seem quietier, with the daytime noise level lower
for some reason. Like KSL is stronger this morning than it was. May be
cx, but I notice it also on CKMX 1060 at 1215 EDT. But the change is
interesting. CX were poor last night, so I could not really tell how
well it was working. I could always give a shot again to that 500-600
ohm resistor at the end. It never did anything in the past, that is why
I direct terminated the wire to the ground rods.

73,
Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager