[IRCA] TP's for Apr 1

Very erratic this morning, with strong fades, sudden appearances and disappearances etc.  At one point, 828 was very strong, should have snagged it with the SRF-39, but by the time I got my act together it had faded.

Listened from 1310 to 1325UT; Asian unless otherwise noted:

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly): 828 (in fact, thunderous, briefly)

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash): 774

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise: 594, 747, 972, 1287, 1566

Burbles in the splatter: 279, 567, 738 DU, 846, 873, 954, 963 likely Russia, 1044, 1053 (Korean jammer), 1134

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):  1098 DU

best wishes,

Nick