Re: [IRCA] Idaho Report complaints

> If I have to dress formally and sit rigid in my chair in order
> to be a part of this, maybe being a part of this is not worth it.  This is
> not NRC!

Natural Radio Club?  Clothing Optional?  "The World's Barest And Boldest
Medium Wave DX Club"  I think the Emperor is a leader of that! (smirk)  And
they would all DX barefoot, no doubt.  I would love to see an April Fuel
piece written around that theme.  I really do miss the occasional humor.
Yes, DX lists should concentrate on DX, but we are not robots.

OK, I'll shut up now.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI