[IRCA] An Idea!!(Was Re: Idaho Report complaints)

[IRCA] An Idea!!(Was Re: Idaho Report complaints)

I also think that anyone who Moderates or Co-Moderates this list shouldn't
post. I know of several other industry message boards where Moderators
aren't allowed to post/email, as to be able to remain neutral and I think
that would be a good idea for this list.

I think it's a good idea because then the Moderators/Co-Moderator couldn't
be accused of playing favorites, taking sides or participating in a
discussion that some has gone too far but the moderator keeps it going
because they're part of it.

Some of us have NO problem with The Idaho Potato thread, some do. Some of us
are entirely sick and tired of how often the same stations get borught up
ALL the time and have them discussed till we're all blue in the
face............. A Co-Moderator has participated in both sides, but the
KOHI thread often continues longer then it should beecause said Co-Moderator
is participating in that thread personally.

I AM NOT trying to point out, make fun of or take a shot at ANY one person
but making a point and trying to show WHY a Co Moderator and  Moderator who
DON'T post or email on the listwould be a GOOD idea.

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com
walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx