[IRCA] Bob's Radio

We are fast approaching the 1 year anniversary of Bob's passing (May 3, 2007) and it doesn't seem possibly that it has been that long and yet such a short time as well.

I am getting to the end of my long list of things to handle and the radio is one of them. Bob owned a Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium Portatop Receiver that he bought in 2002. He also owned a TERK AM Advantage AM-1000 indoor Radio Antenna as well as a Terk FMedge model FM 4000 antenna.

As with some of Bob's other collections I'm more interested in seeing someone really enjoy the use of the equipment rather than how much money I can get for it. Maybe someone new to the hobby, someone looking to upgrade, an organization that is trying to promote an interest in the hobby through youth clubs and is looking for equipment etc.

I'm open to any and all suggestions from all members and you can contact me off or online whichever is more appropriate. maria@xxxxxxxxxxxx .

Thank you in advance for any input that anyone can give me.

Maria