[IRCA] TP's for Mar 27

As Gary noted, things were decidedly quieter this morning, to the point that, several times I was ready to throw in the towel, then something would pop up.  I started listening just after 1300UT, when things were very poor, and  held in to around 1400UT, with the best period, such as it was, 1330 to 1340 UTC.   Then, at 1411 according to the propagation monitor, 612, presumably Australia, popped up for its best peak of the morning...so, never say die, I guess

Asian unless otherwise noted:

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly):  none

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash): 1566 (before shifting its pattern to China)

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise: 594 (and yes, the talk was almost certainly JJ, not English), 774, DU according to the loop, but judging by the later logging on 828, perhaps it was JOUB on a skewed path; I didn't listen carefully enough

Burbles in the splatter: 612 DU,  639 island mx, likely Fiji, 828 (although looping well south of west, this seemed to be language lessons) and 1475 with a monster carrier but not much audio

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):  1098 DU

best wishes,

Nick