Re: [IRCA] TP's 03-26-08

Nick and Others,

     Sorry about the mistaken UTC time on the earlier  report of today's
TP's.  They were extremely strong around 1330-1340 UTC,  not at 1430-1440 UTC.
The combination of excitement (and lack of sleep)  conspired to induce the
careless error.  The HLCA-972 recording, however,  is the first nice mp3 I've been
able to get (on the modified SRF-39FP) of a  booming non-Japanese TP, so I was
perhaps a little distracted.

         73,  Gary

Home.