[IRCA] TP's for Mar 24

Started listening again at 1330UT this morning, and initially thought that I'd hit a peak, and thanked my lucky stars that I'd gotten up a few minutes earlier than the last few days, but in fact, conditions held up to well past 1400.  A couple of out of the ordinary loggings, CC talk on 1143, likely Taiwan, and NHK2 on 1593 at 1414UT, rather than the CNR1 that Dennis was hearing earlier.  There were some good signals from the regulars at various points, but overall signal strength was pretty erratic.

Asian unless otherwise noted:

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly):  594, 747, 774

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash): 828, 1575

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise: 567, 1053 KK jammer,  1134 JJ, 1143 w/CC sounding talk by woman, 1566, 1593 NHK2

Burbles in the splatter:  279, 873, 972 (big carrier), 1323, 1377, 1386 seemed to be NHK2

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):  none

best wishes,

Nick