Re: [IRCA] 570 Radio Reloj heard tonight

Good stuff...this guy was trivial here in IL b4 upgrade, but at ur distance and QRM is a fine catch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Ratzlaff" <steveratz@xxxxxxxx>
To: "IRCA" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 10:10 PM
Subject: [IRCA] 570 Radio Reloj heard tonight

Hi,
All the talk of Radio Reloj on 570 prompted me to sit on the channel, especially after checking and finding 530 Cuba doing well this early evening. I don't know what format Reloj is running, but have just heard four different sets of the "RR" code, at 0302 and 0307 then again stronger at 0308 and same strength at 0309 utc. Rather high pitched, and at fast code speed.
Neat!
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, longwires