Re: [IRCA] Radio Reloj 570

It can be heard easy-as-pie in the Palm Beach area of Florida during the day on miserable rental car radios.
I can often hear it under my local WMCA (NYC) at night. dit dah dit  dit dah dit    Karl Zuk N2KZ> Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:11:22 -0700> From: w4opw@xxxxxxxxx> To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [IRCA] Radio Reloj 570> > I'm sure WWNC in Asheville IS NOT amused....> > > Powell> > > --- bportzer@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:> > > This might explain some recent reports of the> > Reloj-570 outlet. > > > > By Arnie Coro > > > > Radio amateur CO2KK > > > > > > > > ... > > > > So following the request, I will tell you today> > about one of the most > > widely heard AM stations from Central Cuba. It is> > the Santa Clara Radio > > Reloj station relay operating on 570 kilohertz> > running now a nice new 25 > > kilowatts solid state transmitter, after the old> > Tesla vacuum tube > > technology that served there for many years was> > finally taken off the > > air. > > NNNN > POP email is powell at backroads DOT net> _______________________________________________> IRCA mailing list> IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/irca> > Opinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers> > For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org> > To Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>