Re: [IRCA] WCEO on after dark!!!

--- k4ape <k4ape@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I guess I should have mentioned this. They have been
> on for the past 4  nights.
>
> BUT, this is so comman with this station I didn't
> feel it worth while to  tell anyone!

The device that shuts WCEO off at night is on a UPS.
Milton, who USED to be their engineer has reset the
device twice this week for them on a call out. He,
when I called him last night, said the battery for the
UPS must be dead. And NO, it is not common for them.
The SS I usually hear here is either Cuba or some high
powered South American station. Milton can't do
anything unless they call him....

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net