Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 4:19 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] : OT "Locksmith duties

Thank you Walt. I was hoping for your comments, being a Doctor. I don't
have it in me to deal with such things on a regular basis. As it is, I
should be in bed as it is 1:16 AM, and I only got 5:45 of sleep last
night. I went to bed at 2:00 AM, but tossed and turned until about 3:30.
Then I woke up at 9:15 So it was a rough night. Lucille was a nice lady.
She will be missed.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin