[IRCA] SRF-39 fp Thailand 1575

--
Nick, Robert & Gary,

Thanks, I was lucky.  Normally would have gone
back to bed at 7:00 AM.  But noticed the upper
channels coming to life.  Thailand was still being
heard here after I took down the ewe with the
H-800 active whip around 7:50 A.M. PDT

At Grayland I did go outside with the utralight
and placed it near the bog, managed to hear two
Japanese powerhouse stations.  That was near
sunrise.

My next secret mission to Grayland will be using
a beverage dedicated to an utralight radio.  The
bog will be connected to the Palstar MW550P
and then to a Sony ferrite bar antenna coupler
ANC-2 that came with a Sony AN-1 active whip.

The biggest challenge will be getting a reservation
at the Grayland motel and cottages. hi.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA