Re: [IRCA] : OT "Locksmith duties

Thank you all for the kind words. They are very much appreciated. Yes, a
Locksmith's work does connect with Fire & Police. I have done work for
both agencies here in the county, including the IRS, VA, and other
goverment agencies too. The death issue is the hardest to deal with,
especially when you know the person and are there to see the reaction of
loved ones when they discover the body. Not easy. I have always wondered
how the police, fire,  and medical people deal with this on a daily
basis. I guess maybe you see it so often, it is easier. But life does
goes on.

Patrick