[IRCA] SRF 39 FP Thailand 1575

--
Good Morning:

One last check of VOA 1575 Thailand revealed  a good signal
at 1433.  Took the SRF 39 fp outside to the driver element of
the NW Ewe and tuned in 1575 Thailand and heard two men taking
in an Asian langauge. Signal was fair with little splatter, the
SRF 39 fp placed two inches from the driven element wire and
also aimed in the NW direction. This was at 1438 ut.  Ran back
inside and heard the same two men talking on the JRC 545.

Back outside to the Ewe and a woman was talking in a Asian language
on 1575 at 1440 ut.  When out to the front yard to remove the SRF 39 fp
from the  influence of the Ewe and got a fews words of the woman
speaking Asian at 1442 ut.  The SFR-39 fp was barefoot when I
was in the front yard.  The signal in the front yard was weak at best.

Dawn enchancement really improved conditions on the upper channels from
poor to good this morning.  Does any know the exact transmitter location
of the VOA transmitter in Thailand.  I once read that it's about 200 km North
of Bangkok?

Dennis,
Salmon Creek WA
SRF 39 fp