[IRCA] WNTP "time signals"

Glenn:

WNTP did indeed transmit evenly spaced discreet tones, similar to WWV time
pips, occasionally during its DX test, along with the variety of other
tones and Morse code IDs and other characters.  Don't have the exact times
in front of me now, but will send you the times I caught the time pips if
you wish.

Thanks again to Rene for an entertaining test!

Steve Howe
Saint Albans, VT