[IRCA] West Coast ULR DXers Have No Fun in the Sun

[IRCA] West Coast ULR DXers Have No Fun in the Sun

Hello All,

     As Nick just noted, this morning's TP  hets were so miserably weak that
not even the most juiced-up Ultralight on  the planet could dig out any audio.
At this rate, the west coast may all be  skunked in the Sprint's distance
competition.

     Let us all hope for a radical turnaround tomorrow  morning, so that we
may properly give our dear friends Rob Ross and Allen Willie  something they
have been deserving for quite a while..

            73,  Gary.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)