Re: [IRCA] Where's all the Ultralight Radio DX'ers????? It's Sprint Time!!!.....

Re: [IRCA] Where's all the Ultralight Radio DX'ers????? It's Sprint Time!!!.....

> Well....Hopefully the Conditions will pick up for you guys in the
> morning......sometimes the difference in 24 hours can be
> phenomenal!! I really hope things get better....'cause I wanna see
> just what you guys can do on the Coast with those Super Hemi Ultralights!!

Guys,

If I don't make it on  the ULR Sprint, it's because I'm too bust with DX
Contest this weekend.  I just worked Hawaii on 100 watts, so I'm hoping the
rest of you have the luck that I am today.

73 de KJ8O, Joe Miller, Troy, MI