Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 07:57:48 -0800 (PST)
From: Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] 1230 unid
To: IRCA List <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AM WTFDA
	<amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,	NRC List <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I had someone starting Warren Zevon's "Werewolves of London" at 0406
this morning on 1230. That doesn't lead me to any of the usual suspects
for my location. I realize 1230 is a GY and I relaize that you have to
have suspects in mind to use yes.com. Any other ideas ?

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id