Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 13:43:29 -0500
From: "David Faulkner" <dfdf@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WBIX Test is on
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

All I heard of 'em were the code IDs breaking through clearly about
0004.
They were definitely there, but were the fourth one down, KYW being on
top,
then somebody with a BKB game (Warriors mentioned several times & think
heard something about Florida), then an all-night talker //WHAS,WGY (I
think), then WBIX.  Caught a bit of mx a little later, but nothing
identifiable.

73's
David Faulkner  Albany, OH