[IRCA] DX Dashboard Society new log- WILK 980 AM

[IRCA] DX Dashboard Society new log- WILK 980 AM

New log this morning on the commute to work- WILK, 980, Wilkes-Barre PA, at
0800 Eastern, with local news and sports, many IDs just as "...on WILK" and
local ads.  My 90th Pennsylvania station.  Dominated semi-local WTEM in
Washington this morning and no trace of my mystery bluegrass station that
I've been tracking for the last week.

John Cereghin  WDX3IAO
Smyrna DE

--