Re: [IRCA] New ULR logs (incl. 1000 Mex and Colombia)

Re: [IRCA] New ULR logs (incl. 1000 Mex and Colombia)

I heard Z1350, WZGM Black Mountain, NC the other day fighting it out with *
DWLMA* 1350 From Greenwood, SC which is only 20 miles away from me.

WZGM often forgets to dorp power, they've been fined for it before.

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.