[IRCA] WABV Not Heard in Albany, NY

I listened till about 0045 last night with no joy.  I did hear what
sounded like bird calls just after midnight, but that's not conclusive
enough for me.  I didn't hear any code, sweep tones, etc.

Thanks, Paul, for running the test!  I'll try again when you run up to
full power.

I did snag two new ones though, WGGO, a near local; and WHLX from
Michigan.  So a good night.

Dave
Albany, NY
Drake R8B, Quantum loop