Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Who heard WABV TEST?

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Who heard WABV TEST?

I likewise received the test in Maylene, AL (near Birmingham). Like Willis,
I heard several Morse Code ID's, but the tone sounded very distorted. Rather
than a nice pure sine wave, it did seem to have a raspy sound, similar to a
keyed (true CW) transmitter with a power supply problem.

Still it was easy copy on both the Icom 746Pro and the SDR-IQ. Thanks to
Paul for the test! I'll look forward to trying again later this week.

73,

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Film
100 Centerview Drive Suite 111