Re: [IRCA] WHY AM STATIONS ARE DISAPPEARING

Re: [IRCA] WHY AM STATIONS ARE DISAPPEARING

Oh, I thought your finger slipped and you meant to include that.

And I think there should be allowed a Silent Period, ie daytimers..... some
places just couldn't support a full time AM.. (Small farming community where
everyone's in bed by 10pm, lol)

Paul

--
Sincerely,