Re: [IRCA] Ultra-light file area hacked overnight

Re: [IRCA] Ultra-light file area hacked overnight

I have looked at the forensic's and there is no indication of anything
nasty has taken place.

You are more than welcome to mirror anything that is on my file system.

Keep in mind that the ULr records are updated almost daily. ;-)

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing