[IRCA] Email client problems (was Drift net DX update from northern Delaware)

[IRCA] Email client problems (was Drift net DX update from northern Delaware)

Hi Nick, Check out Peters reply to me. I think he may be right about
it being a combination of our email clients and the way he creates
his posts that is causing the problem.
73's
John