Re: [IRCA] column on FM (& AM antennas) for casual listeners / fyi

Re: [IRCA] column on FM (& AM antennas) for casual listeners / fyi

Eric Floden, thanks for posting the Bill Virgin column out of the
Seattle P-I. Two comments:

(1) Clay Freinwald signed my verie from the-then 1480 KLAY which I
heard here in Tacoma on 12/29/81. Yes, it is local DX, but we are in
NE Tacoma and the 1480 signal (now KNTB) is really lousy over here.
(2) Interesting to note that the he does not mention anything at all
about HD radio for AM...

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n