Re: [IRCA] Revolutionary IC's Bring Revolutionary Fun in Small Radios

Re: [IRCA] Revolutionary IC's Bring Revolutionary Fun in Small Radios

Bruce,

     Thanks for the very kind comments.  Of  course, we Ultralight fanatics
already know the tremendous thrills of  pocket-radio DX, but it certainly is
our brotherly responsibility to educate and  motivate those other traditional,
somewhat bored DXers to "get off the fence,"  and join in the fun, isn't it?

     The Ultralight DX boom is really taking off,  Bruce, thanks to you and
about 17 other true believers.  The list comments  are truly only the "tip of
the iceberg." Your comments are exactly the  reason why curious skeptics should
invest a little pocket change in  revolutionary DX fun!

  73 and Hot Pocket-Rocket DX to All,

Gary