Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Static noise issue

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Static noise issue

Patrick,

No metal siding, metal gutters and downspouts along with the metal roof
though.  I called BeeLine Roofing again this morning, but unfortunately
they are swamped, but hopefully they will be by here by tomorrow to
check it. I don't see any loose panels on the roof or hear anything when
the wind blows from the roof, but anything is possible after the wind we
have had.  Thanks.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin