[IRCA] Tent: KEVA-1210 heard in CT

As strange as it may sound, KEVA-1210 NV may have been heard here in SW Connecticut.  Unfortunately for many New England DXers, the South Western States are in direct line with NY Clear Channels, or in this case a quite strong WPHT-PA.  So with two receivers directed SW, but slightly off line from the direct path of WPHT, I was able to record SS in one channel within the first two minutes.  I haven't finished listening to the tapes (2) yet.  Are the first two minutes programming available for an echo match?  With a WWV time stamp, I can pinpoint the recording down to within one second.  Would like to send off a CD to the list for further ident, if programming copy is available for a match.  I'm sure the station might like to know they were heard thru WPHT.

Konnie Rychalsky
SW CT
DX-440
Grundig S350