[IRCA] KEVT DX Test

1210 was very rough here last night - not only WPHT to contend with,
but when they were nulled somewhat, the channel was awash in IBOC
hiss from 1200 (WOAI and/or WCHB).  And with a local 50 kW on 1200,
going to LSB to reduce the hiss was not an option.  However, I did
hear some Latino music under WPHT at times during the test period.
For instance, here's a clip that starts at about 0404:30 EST:
http://topazdesigns.com/ambc/audio/unid-1210-0405-17dec07.mp3

If anyone happens to have a recording of what KEVT was doing at that
time, I'd appreciate it if you would take a listen and compare this
clip to it.

It's unfortunate that KEVT couldn't send any special signals during
the test, as that would've made it a whole lot easier to hear.
Nevertheless, any test is much appreciated!

Barry

ps: for the record, KQMS test not heard (surprise, surprise!).  I
didn't try for KLAA.

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON