Re: [IRCA] 1400 KQMS DX test results

Walt

I heard those stations, too, plus a couple of IDs for KJDY.  KJDY
confused me at first because they gave a dual ID that included KJDY-FM
Canyon City, and coincidentally there's a station on 1400 in Canon City,
CO.  Oddly enough, I didn't hear any sign of my semi-local KITZ, which
is only about 20 miles west of here.

I didn't count the code IDs, but there seemed to be an endless string of
them 0332-0337. It may have lasted longer - I didn't bother to replay
the file after that.

Bruce