Re: [IRCA] 50% Off Sony SRF-M37V Digital 9 KHz Ultralight

Re: [IRCA] 50% Off Sony SRF-M37V Digital 9 KHz Ultralight

Hi Dennis,

     Thanks for the Salmon Creek info.  Picked up  another of the $17.49
SRF-M37V's at the Tacoma Fred Meyer, and plan to check the  Puyallup South Hill
store tomorrow.  At this price, any DXer heading to  Grayland could really have
a thrilling "pocket rocket."  I always think  about what we could have done if
we had these SRF-59's and  SRF-M37V's around October 16th, hi.  Guess we will
have to wait a few  months to find out.

       73,   Gary