[IRCA] clearing progress

Hi everyone,

Tonight when I got home, I found the backyard clear of downed trees and
limbs. In the process of falling a tree, my SW EWE came down again, so
back up the tree tomorrow morning to run it back through. I can also
restring the beverage, but I have no idea how many breaks I will find on
the far side of the hill as I have not been over there as yet, but at
least it is in the clear now. So hopefully within the next day or two I
can get the beverage back up and going too. The vertical will be down
for a while as I need to find another spot for that, but I only used it
for SW and phasing in some cases. Not important.
But there is good progress.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager