Re: [IRCA] Unid help - SS with chimes on 1590 - XEVOZ?

Re: [IRCA] Unid help - SS with chimes on 1590 - XEVOZ?

Kevin,

In this area Reno (Sun Valley) NV is spanish language and powers in here, not only at sunset/sunrise but often doesn't power down at night and really gives KLIV-San Jose a tough time.
Victorville used to be spanish, don't remember if they still are & Tijuana used to have a station here, but haven't heard it for 10 years or more.  Will try to give a listen in the next few
days.

Don K.
San Francisco CA