[IRCA] A craze in search of a name

Hey all:

I think we need a name for this highly esoteric aspect of DXing with a
small, cheap yet capable portable.  Some possible suggestions:

-Mighty-miting
-Micro DXing
-DXing on the cheap
-Ultralight DXing

I will leave it to Gary to pick the name (it's his fault!): I could go for
any of the above.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA