Re: [IRCA] 640 listening / en francais

Back when 640 wasn't clogged by a Toronto (Richmond
Hill) local, Guadeloupe was a fairly common visitor.
Signal gets out well, or least it did back then. In
more recent years, I have very occasionally heard
French underneath Toronto but paid little attention
because I've logged it before. - Saul at Burnt River
ON