Re: [IRCA] Adventures in IBOC

Mike & Patrick,

According to one engeneer I know that the FCC may allow power to be
increased in the IBOC mode as stations are complaining that they don't
have the digital coverage they need. I hope that does not happen, but
the hash might even get worse. With the case of KFBK 1530, I wonder if
they are running more IBOC power as their hash is worse than some others
that have more signal in analog.
This s the reason, I spend most of my listening with the two EWEs and
phaser. I get so tired of all of the noise. It is not good for my blood
pressure.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin