[IRCA] Rebelde and/or RCH on 530?

...I'm still reading the 630.??? Rebelde RNV thread,
but I have also noticed Rebelde the dominant station
at times on 530 this fall, whereas last season it was
Radio Cadena Habana. I'm noticing the same with
various reports, but also reading reports here that
offer information that strikes me as conflicting. Are
there two Cubans using 530 or does it appear to be one
signal, perhaps RCH switching to rebelde on a fairly
frequent basis (at least at night)?

Saul