Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] YVKA-631.27 R. Nacional

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] YVKA-631.27 R. Nacional

>I also read reports of Cuba being heard here, rebelde,
> //5025, also off-frequency. I have been unable to pull
> anything of the sort here. Is there a definitive word
> on the two?
>
> Saul
Cuba most assuredly has a transmitter on _EVERY_  BCB frequency!  Here in
southeastern Tennessee, Cuba is somewhat of a total pest. Yes, they are most
times just under WBBM causing just enough QRM to give WBBM fits. And
wouldn't you know it, the major time this happens is between 0000 and 0200
EST.

Also have heard, many times, Radio Coro on top of WBBM, under WBBM.

Willis