Re: [IRCA] Poor Excuses kill this hobby

Thank you Paul. Yes, many of us that are/have been on the other end, as
QSLers, see the good & the bad. Fortunately with KAVT, I have only
received one bad report in the years I have been doing the QSLing.
Everyone has been very nice with their reports. But I have heard from
others who QSL, that some reports from DXers are very nasy and rude. All
it takes is one or two of those to shut down QSLing from some stations.
These station are already swamped with work and an uunfriendly letter,
phone call, or e mail ruins it for everyone. So we should all go out of
our way to see things from the stations/QSLers point of view. The thank
you line, or letter, card, always helps. I know of one DXer that used to
send flowers to the station after a DX Test.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager