Re: [IRCA] WCXH-780 DX Test, not

At 02:46 26/11/2007, you wrote:
>I wasn't able to participate in the test, but I've listened to both Bill's
>and Barry's audio clips of the morse code--transcription follows:
>WCXH WCXH WCHX MONTICELLO, MAINE WCXH WCXH WCXH  (14 upward-sweep tones
>follow the code)

You've probably seen some postings about our odd reception of code
during the test on 780 on the coast, Steve.  If you've got a moment
could you listen to Walt's mp3 file in http://www3.telus.net/7dxr/4steve/

I think we have something spurious;  I don't know why anyone would be
sending code at 1450Hz either....there are lots of recognizable
characters, but nothing joining up that I can hear   from a quick listen.

Please let me know what you think.   The east coast guys' stuff was a
snap in comparison!

best wishes,

Nick