[IRCA] South wire logging

So far the new wire has paid off, though I have no
proof of directionality. At first it seemed better
than my other three at WI and IA in the X-band, which
kinda surprised me. But over course of the evning I
have logged Jacksonville FL 690, Cuba strong 770 &
670, PA dominant on many regional channels where
normally others are (eg WRSC 1390 PA instead of
Youngstown or Syracuse NY). But what's made it all
worthwhile so far is a new log in a solid TOH legal ID
from WACD Parkersburg WV. The Toronto-NYC one-two
knockout punch on 1050 has been pretty much a
non-starter here, but with CHUM running an
infomercial, a third station was popping in with some
oldie tunes. Th ID happened during a signal upswing
and for awhile WACD was dominant. But the south isn't
always winning. 1630 is all IA so far, not a trace of
GA. I'll lay a second wire to the south tomorrow and
compare. I'll be able to get a slighly different
angle.
Saul
Burnt River ON