Re: [IRCA] WCXH-780 DX Test

At 16:50 24/11/2007, Barry wrote:

>Thanks for the test!  Too bad conditions weren't the greatest.

Thanks from here also.....conditions may not have been the greatest,
but they still allowed snippets of code through at 0411EST and
lasting about 30 seconds.  So far I only have a "C" for sure, but
will have to filter and otherwise work away at this before I will
claim it for sure, but don't know what else it could be.   The code
seemed to be at a frequency in excess of 1 kHz, which may be an
identifying characteristic also.

Heard using an R8 and a 3 foot square unamplified box loop set to
null KKOH (this seemed to be the most reliable nulling I could
get).  Most of the test period was WBBM and KKOH trading places.

This would be a new state for me (after 30+ years of listening from
this city), so something was right even if it wasn't conditions.

best wishes,

Nick