[IRCA] New MW QSL

940   KMER   WY, Kemmerer, rec. really nice letter on station letterhead
in 10d for CD report. V/S: Sherry Block-Controller. I hrd and QSL'd this
one back in 1968 on 950 with 5 KW. KMER moved to 940 as a downgrade so
KOVO could boost. Nice to catch KMER with 150 watts. WY QSL: #20, MW
QSL:  2974.  Not bad, I have #35 QSL for 2007 and I only got 29 last
year. Address: 436 Fossil Butte Drive, PO Box 432, Kemmerer WY 83101.
(PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager