[IRCA] New log- WNNJ 1360

WNNJ 1360, Newton NJ, heard a jingle ID and then back into Christmas
music, at 2245 Eastern, my 30th New Jersey station.  This is one of
those stations that just "fell through the cracks" over the years and
I was surprised I didn't have them in my logbook before tonight.

A good day then- my 30th New Jersey station tonight and my 50th North
Carolina station this morning!

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

--